Love Knot Stud Earring Specs:
- Material: 14K White Gold over Stainless Steel
- 0.6” x 0.6” x 0.24” (15.7 mm x 15.7mm x 6mm)
- 6mm Diameter Center CZ
- Post Earrings With Push Backing
Sublimation according to Wikipedia is:
the transition of a substance directly from the solid to the gas state, without passing through the liquid state. Sublimation is an endothermic process that occurs at temperatures and pressures below a substance's triple point in its phase diagram, which corresponds to the lowest pressure at which the substance can exist as a liquid.
But to make that more simple it’s basically a type of ink that when put onto certain items such as polyester and heat is applied the image will transfer onto the product without any viny like feel!
What we do here at SubZeroSublimations is sell sublimation transfers so that you can make your own custom products!
- What temperature do I set my heat press on?
We recommend setting your heat press somewhere between 350℉ and 400℉
- How long do I press the transfer and how much pressure do I use?
We recommend that you press the transfer for one minute at medium pressure.
- What kind of shirt/material should I use with a sublimation transfer?
Sublimation transfers on stick to polyester material we recommend that you use it on fabrics that are at least 65% - 100% polyester. However 100% polyester will have more vibrant colors.
- Can sublimation transfers go on black?
No, sublimation transfers will not be able to transfer onto black or dark colored fabrics. It is best to stay away from dark fabrics and stick to lighter colors. Sublimation becomes part of the fabric by dying the polyester fibers.